Our Story

Disaster Services was founded by Army veteran, Juan Matos, after realizing his community members needed someone on their side during their darkest hour. Juan saw hard-working homeowners have their lives turned upside down overnight and he knew he had to do something about it. Juan was instilled with the core values of honesty, integrity, and hard work during his time in service, which have all handcrafted Disaster Services into the reputable and respected company that it is today.

While most restoration companies throughout the nation provide fire restoration, Disaster Services focuses on it. We are also experts in Water, Mold, and Storm Damage Restoration; providing these services all over South Florida.

Fires can be devastating to your home and family. Materials within our homes today are more commonly made with pressed wood and plastics, both of which enable fires to burn hotter and faster than in generations past. Unfortunately, this often means more extensive damage. Disaster Services will walk you through the process of restoring your home after a fire. We aim to make the process as stress-free for you as possible- we know you have been through enough.

Floods can happen when you least expect them. They not only occur from natural disasters but also from plumbing issues or faulty appliances. Acting quickly after a flood is critical in stopping mold growth from spreading throughout your home.

Here at Disaster Services, we understand that water and mold mitigation must happen quickly; and thus we react quickly. We take your health seriously and will work diligently to restore your home as quickly as possible, providing you with a safe place to live again.

We understand that when you contact us, your life has already been turned upside down. You’re overwhelmed, exhausted, heartbroken and scared. Your worry stops when you pick up the phone to call us. You can rest assured that we will treat you like family, because getting your life back in order is our number one priority.

Disaster Services is well known and respected within the community. We have been featured by many local news stations for the times we have given back. It’s not always about business to us. Feel free to check them out by clicking here.

We’re fully licensed, bonded and insured and certified by the IRCC. We service our community in Miami Dade, Broward and West Palm County.

We work directly with most insurance companies to restore your property with ZERO out of pocket expense to you, the homeowner. 

Our motto is ‘Give Disaster Services 1% of your trust and we will earn the other 99%’.